- Aubrey Gerber Joins Walsh Duffield Team
— Walsh Duffield is pleased to welcome Aubrey Gerber as a Commercial Division Account Executive in our Rochester office. Within this role, Aubrey will be responsible for providing successful resolutions of complex insurance issues to small and midsize businesses from a variety of industries.
- John C. Travers, Jr. is honored with YMCA Lifetime Service Award
— John C. Travers, Jr. was honored at the YMCA Buffalo Niagara’s 165th annual meeting with the YMCA Lifetime Service Award. John has been an active member of the downtown Y since the 1950s, where he has held various roles on the Board of Directors and Board of Trustees. His commitment and hard work also earned him the Y’s highest honor, the Gold Key Award, in 1985.
- Walsh Duffield Hires John Brady and Timothy Stanton
— Walsh Duffield is pleased to welcome two new agency producers John Brady and Timothy Stanton.
- Mark Stuewe Retires
— Effective March 31st Mark Stuewe retired from Walsh Duffield after managing the Don Allen Agency for more than 27 years. Mark joined Don Allen in 1990 and helped direct the agency through a period of continued growth including numerous agency acquisitions in greater Rochester. Mark & his wife Joanne are excited for this new chapter and already have plans to do some traveling this spring.
- Charmaine Derenda Recognized as "Claims Professional of the Year" by Insurance Women of Buffalo
- Congratulations Jodi and Karen
- Rochester Team Moves to Culver Road Armory
— Barry York Agency, Don Allen Agency, Walsh Quinn Agency come together under one roof as one agency at their new office location.
- Walsh Duffield Joins Strategic Retirement Partners
— Walsh Duffield’s Christopher Kempton and Lisa Petronio have joined forces with Strategic Retirement Partners (SRP), a national retirement plan consulting firm. The two currently manage Walsh Duffield’s retirement plan consulting business, and will be focused on growing the existing practice in collaboration with SRP.
- Marie Story Recognized Nationally by WELCOA
— Wellness Team Leader Marie Story was named one of WELCOA's Top 50 Health Promotion Professionals
- Congratulations Justine and Sarah
- Welcome Alanna Thomas
— Walsh Duffield is pleased to announce the hire of Alanna Thomas as our newest Business Insurance Associate in the Buffalo office.
- Casey Higgins Joins Group Benefits Division
— We are happy to welcome Casey Higgins to Walsh Duffield as our newest Benefit Service Coordinator. Within this role, Casey will provide account management, service and technical support to clients of the group benefits division.
- Walsh Duffield Receives MOW Corporate Volunteer Award
— Walsh Duffield was honored at the Meals on Wheels Plate Expectations event with the Corporate Volunteer Award
- Justine Schaper hired as Account Executive
— Walsh Duffield is pleased to welcome Justine Schaper to the commercial lines team as an Account Executive.
- Group Benefits Team Hosts 2016 Benefits Seminar
— The Group Benefits team hosted their annual benefits seminar at Nichols School.
- Walsh Duffield Named ADA Health Champion
— Walsh Duffield has achieved the Health Champion designation from the American Diabetes Association. This designation recognizes companies and organizations that inspire and encourage organizational well-being and is part of the Association’s Wellness Lives HereSM initiative.
- Walsh Duffield Hires Sarah Willer
— Walsh Duffield is happy to welcome Sarah Willer as the newest Wellness Coordinator in our Group Benefits Division.
- Commercial Lines Recognition
- Welcome Don Allen Agency
— Walsh Duffield has acquired the Don Allen Agency in Rochester, NY
- 2016 Wellness Award
- New ProACCESS Office at Innovation Center Supports Entrepreneurs’ Growth
— Leading Professional Services Firms Offer Legal, Accounting, and Insurance Advice to Start-ups
- Group Benefits Team Focuses on Education
- Plan Sponsors of the Year Finalist
- Best Places to Work 2016
- CIC Recognizes Jack Walsh for 20 Years of Leadership
- Safeco Make More Happen Award
- Walsh Duffield named to Kemper's Inner Circle
- Welcome Barry York Agency
— We are excited to announce that Walsh Duffield Companies, Inc. has partnered with Barry York, Inc. to form the Barry York Agency in Pittsford, NY.
- Walsh Duffield Hires Lindsay Varga
— Walsh Duffield welcomes Lindsay Varga as the new Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Marie Story featured in Business First
— Walsh Duffield Companies, Inc. is pleased to announce that Marie Story, Wellness Coordinator and the WD Wellness Daily! program were featured in a Novmember 27, 2015 Buffalo Business First article written by Elizabeth Carey.
- Wawro's Warriors
— Employees of Walsh Duffield walked with the team Wawro’s Warriors at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light The Night Walk.
- City of Good Neighbors Corporate Donation Drive
- Investment Monitoring
— Walsh Duffield Retirement Plan Solutions was recently featured in a Business First article regarding investment monitoring. Click here to check out the article!
- Benefits Seminar 2015
— Download this year's Walsh Duffield Benefits Seminar presentations by clicking here. Plus you can view photos of the day.
- News Archive
— Click the link above to read more.