PLEASE NOTE: Walsh Insurance Group consists of a number of legal entities, including Walsh Duffield Companies, Inc.; Walsh Duffield Companies, Inc. D/B/A Jacob Hauck Agency; Sardinia Associates LLC & Sardinia Associates LLC D/B/A Garrick Insurance Agency; Walsh Duffield Companies, Inc. D/B/A Giovino Insurance Agency; and Walsh Duffield Companies, Inc. D/B/A Classic Car Insurance Agency USA.
Notwithstanding any language to the contrary, nothing contained herein constitutes nor is intended to constitute an offer, inducement, promise, or contract of any kind. The data contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not represented to be error free.
Solicitation of Insurance
Despite the efforts of Walsh Insurance Group to provide accurate information, it is not possible to completely ensure that all information is constantly correct. The material presented on this server could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. As such, Walsh Insurance Group does not accept any responsibility or liability for any actions taken as a result of using this information. Further, Walsh Insurance Group assumes no responsibility for errors or emissions in the materials on this web site.
We recognize that our relationships with current and prospective clients are based on integrity and trust. We work hard to maintain your privacy and are very careful to preserve the private nature of our relationship with you. At the same time, the very nature of our business sometimes requires that we collect or share certain information about you with other organizations or companies in order to provide you with the products and services that best meet your individual needs.
The Financial Services Modernization Act, enacted by Congress and Regulation 169, adopted by the New York Insurance Department, require financial institutions like Walsh Duffield Companies, Inc. to tell their customers how they treat personal information they collect and maintain about them.
Information We Collect
We collect nonpublic personal financial information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, or verbally. This includes information you provide in writing, over the telephone, in person, or by any other means.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others. This might include such things as your loss history, payment history or account balances.
- Information we receive from any consumer reporting agencies. This might include information on prior insurance claims or on creditworthiness.
- Information we secure from public records. This might include telephone number or government real estate records.
- Information we secure from inspection vendors. This might include information from a property inspection service or a vendor who calls you directly in order to update policy information for renewal polices.
Information We Disclose
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal financial information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. We will not disclose information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you. As an example, we will not sell your name or information to a direct marketing or telemarketing company that is not affiliated with us. Some examples of when we might disclose information, as permitted by law, are:
- Information may be provided with your consent or at your direction. For example, you might request that we provide your policy or payment information to a mortgagee or loss payee so that you may secure a loan.
- We must provide information when subpoenaed or required by a court of law or by other regulatory or law enforcement agencies. We may have to report information to comply with state, federal, or local laws.
- We may provide information to someone you have designated with a legal or beneficial interest, or who is acting in a fiduciary or representative capacity on your behalf.
- We may provide information to a consumer-reporting agency.
- Information may be provided in conjunction with a sale or merger of business to another company.
- We may provide information to fraud prevention personnel or agencies.
- Information may be provided to a service vendor in order to process your policy or service your account.
- Information may be sent to persons who are charged with assessing our company’s compliance with industry standards, with our attorneys, accountants, and auditors.
How We Protect Your Information
Our associates and independent service providers are instructed to keep your information in a confidential manner. We restrict access to nonpublic personal financial information about you to those associates and independent service providers who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations to guard your nonpublic personal financial information.
Walsh Insurance Group, Buffalo, New York 14203 or call 716-853-3820.
Authorization of Use & Copyright Notice
Walsh Insurance Group hereby authorizes any person to access this Web site for informational purposes only. Walsh Insurance Group reserves the right to terminate access to this Web site at any time without notice. The data, information and material included in this Web site is copyrighted by Walsh Insurance Group. All rights are reserved under the copyright laws of the United States of America. No part of this Web site can be redistributed, copied or reproduced without the prior written consent of Walsh Insurance Group.
In no event will Walsh Insurance Group, its agents or employees, be liable for any damages, losses or other expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Walsh Insurance Group, or its representatives, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or other expenses.
The user of this Web site assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this Web site and the Internet generally. Walsh Insurance Group, and its affiliated companies disclaim all warranties, representations or endorsements, expressed or implied, with regard to the data, information and material included in, or accessible from, this Web site or the Internet, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement. Walsh Insurance Group and its affiliated companies have the right to discontinue, change or update any data, information or material included in the Web site without prior notice, and they do not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any data, information or material included in, or accessible from, this Web site. No advice or information given by Walsh Insurance Group or its affiliated companies shall create any warranty. Neither Walsh Insurance Group nor its affiliated companies warrants that the data, information and material included in the Web site or on the Internet will be uninterruptable or error free or that any data, information, software or other material accessible from this Web site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Several of our pages describe various insurance products. The availability of a specific product may differ from state of state. The product descriptions are general in nature and the insurance coverages are subject to the specific terms of the actual policies issued. If you are interested in the terms and conditions of a specific product, please contact us at 716-853-3820 for additional information.
Security & Email Warning
Despite the security measures taken by Walsh Insurance Group, there is an inherent risk in disclosing personal information over the Internet. Anyone electronically transmitting personal information assumes the risk that such information may be disclosed or intercepted by unintended third parties and Walsh Insurance Group disclaims all liability resulting from such interception or disclosure. Anyone who wishes to apply for an insurance quote who is concerned about maintaining the security of their personal information may mail the information to Walsh Insurance Group, 801 Main Street, Buffalo NY 14203.