Contact Us |
Careers at Walsh Duffield |
Job Postings |
Call Center Account Executive Personal Division
Personal Division Call Center Account Executive
Personal Insurance Division
(Position’s primary location can be accommodated in Buffalo office if requested.)
Personal Lines Manager
Principal Job Objective
Efficiently provides all insurance needs to Walsh Duffield Companies, Inc. Personal Insurance Division clients with a high level of customer service.
Responsible for inbound telephone inquiries. Will answer questions from customers regarding billing and service issues while maintaining acceptable Call Center standards. Provide customer education and troubleshooting for efficient, professional, and courteous resolution focusing on customer satisfaction and retention. Meets sales, service, and quality standards adopted by the agency.
- Receive and place telephone calls to clients and companies.
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Adhere to client service standards of the department and agency.
- Actively solicits increases in coverage or rounding out accounts through sales to clients at every service contact.
- Review/renew coverage for existing Personal Lines accounts. Educates clients as to coverage limitation and documents on the system.
- Actively refers clients to Benefits Planning Division and Commercial Insurance Division for solicitation of new business.
- Processes/reviews renewals and re-markets account if needed.
- Submit and complete change request, etc.
- In the absence of the Claim Manager, assists clients in submitting first reports of claims.
- Maintain customer’s account on agency automation system, documenting conversations in notes, sending confirmations to insured and adhering to all other automation procedures that are/become established.
- Process transactions on the company interface systems when appropriate.
- Maintain your own suspense on system in a timely manner.
- Follow paper and paperless handling procedures for customer files.
- Contact customer on notices of cancellation. Make maximum effort to ensure policies remain in force. Process cancellation requests.
- Keep producers fully informed of important activities on your accounts.
- Know the underwriting and rating procedures for all types of Personal Lines policies.
- Participate in training and seminar courses.
- Follow guidelines outlined in our employee manual.
- Sets priorities and manages workflow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
- Keeps informed regarding industry information, new product information, coverage and technology to continuously improve knowledge and stay current.
- Maintains a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts.
- Interacts with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills; cooperates positively and provides information and guidance as needed to contribute to the business efforts of the agency.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned by agency management.
- Maintain required and additional continuing education requirements for license and designations.
- Continuing Education.
- Bachelors Degree
- Work experience in personal insurance preferred but not required.
- Property & Casualty license required within 6 months.
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast paced, environment.
- Strong commitment to high quality service delivery.
- Ability to understand written and oral communication and interpret abstract information.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to explain complex issues, receives and interpret complex information and respond appropriately.
- Full knowledge of insurance products, usage, and markets.
- Ability to carry out complex tasks with concrete and abstract variables.
- Ability to utilize computer system and programs and understand functionality.
- Microsoft Office skills necessary.
- Ability to participate in a team environment.
High-pressured, fast paced environment with significant telephone and personal interactions. Large number of multiple steps in complex system performed with accuracy and speed is essential to the successful completion of tasks.
This job description is intended to describe the normal level of work required by the person performing the work. The principle duties outlined are the essential responsibilities and duties. Other duties may be assigned as needs rise, or as required.
This description is not intended as a contract and is subject to change. Any written contractual agreements supersede this job description. All requirements may be modified to accommodate physically or mentally challenged staff members reasonably.
Agency specific training will be provided.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates please send a resume and cover letter noting your qualities beneficial to our organization as a single PDF file attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your full name and the position you are applying for must go in the subject line. Incomplete applications or applications not following these guidelines will not be accepted.