For More Information Please Contact:
As the saying goes, “your people are your most important asset.” So how can you go about attracting and retaining the best — without breaking the bank in the process? By adding Voluntary Benefits to your overall compensation package.
Voluntary Benefits are simply insurance products employees can purchase through their employers at a rate lower than they could get on their own. The employee picks and pays for benefits, typically through payroll deduction.
• More attractive compensation. Employers can offer their employees a more robust and enticing compensation package — all at no cost to the employer.
• Help managing rising benefits costs. Voluntary Benefits can give organizations greater flexibility in managing the rising cost of health care.*
• Increased employee loyalty. Nearly 60% of employees consider Voluntary Benefits to have a very important correlation to their loyalty to their employer.*
• Improved productivity. Programs that address issues such as financial illness hold promise for improving productivity, as well as reducing the incidence of stress-related health conditions.*
Here’s a look at a few of the most popular:
• Disability Coverage
• Cancer Coverage
• Critical Illness Coverage (for illnesses like strokes, heart attacks, organ transplants, or kidney failure)
• Vision Coverage
• Long Term Care Insurance
• Legal Counseling (for matters such as wills and trusts, real estate transactions, and traffic and juvenile issues)
• Financial Education, Credit Counseling and/or Debt Management Help
When it comes down to it, Voluntary Benefits are a win-win for both your organization and your employees. With these benefits, you’re enabling your employees to protect their health, their savings, and everything they’ve worked so hard to achieve — without making a big impact on your budget.
This information is advisory in nature. No liability is assumed by reason of the information in this document.
Executive Benefits Solutions
Main: 716.853.3820 x7367